No Brag, Just Fact!
Over the last decade, we set out to be the world's greatest dialysis company, and over the next decade, we're poised to build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen. When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality, we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning
environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Here's what you can expect:
The Director of Licensure, Certification and Credentialing, provides management and operational oversight of the Licensure and Certification and Physician Credentialing and Peer Review Teams. The Director provides strategic and operational support to both Teams in the areas of process improvement, IT support, and training and development. This position reports to the Senior, Director Licensure, Certification and Credentialing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Operational Leadership and Execution
- Develop and deliver upon long-term and short-term strategies and performance goals.
- Strive for continual development of individual skills and behaviors, as well as behaviors that promote the DaVita Way of Managing and DaVita’s Core Values.
- Ensure compliance with all DaVita P&P’s, as well as Local, State, and Federal regulations.
- Participate in development of departmental rules and guidelines, and ensure adherence.
- Provides leadership to direct reports, completes PDR’s and fosters growth and development.
- Direct and participate in disciplinary measures, as appropriate.
- Approve and monitor departmental financial resources, including expenses, compensation, and budget.
- Foster improved relationships, cooperation, communication, and collaboration between DaVita facilities, Medical Staff, other corporate departments, and internal teammates.
- Assist in the recruitment and hiring process to ensure hiring and training of skilled teammates.
- Participate in strategy development and implementation.
- Develop metrics and reporting to support accomplishment of Team goals.
- Evaluate current processes and develop improved/streamlined processes to support accomplishment of Team goals.
- Ensure that adequate training is provided to support teammates’ performance.
- Oversees the planning, implementation, execution, and evaluation of special projects.
- Engages teammates by sharing business information, solving problems, and identifying solutions as a team, and actively seeking and listening to teammate ideas.
- Develop and deliver presentations, as required and assigned.
- Effectively communicate regularly with all levels of the organization, including executive leadership.
- Motivate though influence and leadership.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree preferred
- Healthcare background preferred
- Project/Process Management and Process Improvement experience required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.