VillageHealth is currently recruiting for a Director of Network Development in Denver, CO. The position will lead the strategy and development work for national initiatives related to network development for our government programs, including both Medicare Advantage (C-SNP) and Renal ACO (ESCO) programs. In this newly-formed role, the Director will lead a team to design, implement and administer provider payment methodologies leading to outcome-based, cost-effective healthcare for patients. The successful candidate for this role will have a driven attitude, and will flourish in a highly dynamic, cross-functional team environment. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
The Director of Network Development will report to the Senior Director, Government Business. In addition, the Director will work closely with VillageHealth Market Directors, payor partners, and other leadership functions in order to implement and ensure the success of creating value-based programs across multiple markets.
All About VillageHealth.
VillageHealth is a Strategic Business Initiative of DaVita and is comprised of a dedicated team of specially trained nurses and professionals providing integrated care management to patients with kidney disease throughout the US. We provide services to help improve the lives of our patients by working with them to prevent complications, reduce the number of avoidable hospitalizations and improve overall health.
Let's face it…the world of healthcare is dynamic and moves at the speed of light. Unlike many healthcare companies in the market today, we acknowledge that our teammates are our most important asset and we want to help them to feel fulfilled in their careers.
When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
• Comprehensive experience working in the health care industry required
• Proven experience in managed care contracting, network management, development or provider relations
• Previous experience in Medicare Advantage programs, negotiating value-based agreements with hospital, large physician groups and ancillary service agreements
• Thorough knowledge of policies, standards, and government laws and regulations regarding contract negotiations
• Working knowledge of reporting tools and methodologies used to track progress
• Strong problem-solving, decision making and influencing skills to work with people across enterprise, garnering input and buy-in
• Service excellence attitude
• Bachelor's degree in related area; Master’s preferred (MBA, MPH, or equivalent)
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.