(Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required):
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing Degree or related field or minimum of 8 years' experience in healthcare management or a combination of education and experience.
- CMPE certification a plus
- 2 years experience as medical assistant preferred; Medical Assistant certification preferred
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office suite (or similar programs) including but not limited to worksheet skills (Excel or similar program), word processing skills (Word or similar program).
- CPR certification or ability to obtain within 30 days of beginning work
Lifeline Vascular Access
works with premier physician practices to develop and manage outpatient centers that provide focused and coordinated vascular access procedures to patients receiving hemodialysis treatment for end-stage renal disease (ESRD). We currently manage more than 70 physician-owned vascular access centers where we provide physician practices with financial and outcomes reporting, staffing and training, facility operations, regulatory compliance, and insurance billing services. The Lifeline network of managed vascular access centers is accredited by the Joint Commission. Lifeline Vascular Access is a business unit of DaVita Inc., the nation's largest independent provider of dialysis services in the United States, dedicated to providing services to patients diagnosed with chronic kidney failure. DaVita Inc. is a member of the Fortune 500, servicing patients in 43 states and in more than 1,800 outpatient dialysis centers. DaVita also provides acute inpatient dialysis services to patients in more than 800 hospitals across the country. DaVita's clinical outcomes consistently rank above the national average serving more than one-third of the dialysis population. Visit our website athttp://www.lifelinevascularaccess.com/
. Apply online at http://www.careers.davita.com/
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.