You can have
it all at DaVita, a leader in the dialysis community. Offering patient-centered
care with real relationships, we encourage fun on and off the clock.
visit us at our Career Open House
tell your friends, too!)
August 30th, 2016
3 - 6 p.m.
RICHMOND HOTEL & SPA/SHORT PUMP
Broad Street I Richmond VA 23233 I USA
opportunities include: *
Acute Dialysis Registered Nurse
your resume • Onsite interviews • Appetizers and refreshments
We are a
FORTUNE® 500 company-featured in Training Magazine's Top 125
and Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
forward to meeting you!
information or to RSVP, contact:
Tessa Grashuis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rebecca Kalivoda: email@example.com
We love our patients. We think you will, too.
What you do is vitally important at DaVita-and in the lives of our patients and their families. As part of our professional team of clinicians, you will ensure the compassionate, professional delivery of all dialysis-related services in an outpatient setting. Make the most of your skills to provide the highest level of care to our patients and ensure their safety, comfort, and well being.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you. We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.