Career opportunities include:
Award Winning Training. People Who Lead.
DaVita is growing in Greater Philadelphia and we want to meet you! If you've previously thought about a career in dialysis now is your chance.
- Clinical Manager
- RN - Registered Nurse
- Patient Care Technician
- Facility Administrator
Prior dialysis experience or healthcare experience is not required, new graduate RNs and individuals new to healthcare are welcome. Our robust training program is provided for all teammates and will give you the confidence and training you need to be successful.
We love our patients. We think you will, too.
What you do is vitally important at DaVita-and in the lives of our patients and their families. As part of our professional team of clinicians, you will ensure the compassionate, professional delivery of all dialysis-related services in an outpatient setting. Make the most of your skills to provide the highest level of care to our patients and ensure their safety, comfort, and well being.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you. We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.