ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position are, but not limited to, the following: Coordinate daily work of the Returns, Replacements and Delivery Exceptions team; participate as necessary to ensure patient Returns, Replacement and Delivery Exception requests in the team’s queues are worked within established time standards
- Perform audits as needed to ensure orders are handled in compliance with the team policies and procedures
- Provide positive, constructive feedback, mentoring, and training to teammates
- Research problems, formulate viable solutions, and communicate as appropriate with management using computerized documentation systems to improve accountability and continuous improvement
- Actively assist management in quality control to prevent problems from occurring
- Proactively update management and senior management on staffing, team status, operational bottlenecks, or any other issues requiring management awareness
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of Pharmacy rules and government regulations; ensure compliance at all times
- Actively assist in all aspects of the fulfillment area to ensure all work is completed by end of day
- Assist with quality improvement initiatives as requested by DaVita Rx management
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
- Work overtime with little or no notice as needed
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed
- Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures
- Proactively assist in maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of the Pharmacy
- Orient, mentor, and train new teammates as requested by DaVita Rx management
- Maintain and update, as needed, all DaVita Rx Standard Operating Procedures as directed by management
- Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals employed in this position. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required in this position. This job description does not constitute an employment contract.
About DaVita Rx
DaVita Rx was created in 2005 to deliver prescription drugs to patients receiving care in DaVita dialysis clinics. Today DaVita Rx is the largest renal pharmacy in the U.S. and serves more than 14,000 patients in 30+ states. Utilizing three high capacity pharmacy operations, we deliver on our promise of the highest levels of quality care and are committed to improving the lives of our patients.
DaVita Rx is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity in the context of a successful Fortune 500 company (DaVita Inc. Ticker: DVA). The business has grown from inception to $100 million in annual revenue in just over three years. The potential for further growth is very substantial, projected at greater than 100% over the next 12 months.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Certified Pharmacy Technician:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Progressively responsible work experience in related area
- Experience leading a team in a call center oriented setting strongly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of pharmacy compliance and best practices along with intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Pharmacy Technician Certification required; in good standing with State Board of Pharmacy
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook
To lean more about DaVita Rx, including a video, please click here
Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.