Our assistants are more than just administrative; they are our foundation for success!
DaVita is looking for our next Executive Assistant (EA) reporting to our Divisional Vice President in the Bay Area. We refer to this position as our Divisional Office Coordinator (DOC) and you will be helping us to guide and direct business initiatives from the ground up!
We are looking for someone with proven excellence in an administrative role, and who is an articulate communicator both in person and electronically.
If you are ready to grow your career into leadership or other avenues, this could be a great next step.
- Report to our Divisional Vice President
- Work out of a corporate Business Office in Oakland, CA
- Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week, hourly, typical hours 8a-530p
If this sounds like you, continue reading!
As a DaVita Divisional Coordinator you will be called on to organize and schedule many events for your department- that's why we are also calling it Project Manager in the job posting.
An ability to work with Microsoft Office applications is a MUST! You will constantly be learning new processes and technological applications, so we are looking for someone with a desire to grow personally and professionally. You will be asked to arrange meetings, make travel plans, and schedule appointments for your department. Organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple calendars is a must!
DaVita functions as a very fast-pasted work environment, so your ability to work at a high level of proficiency with little supervision is essential. We will put your multi-tasking skills to the test!
Specifics to this role:
1- 2 years of Administrative Assistant/ Executive Assistant experience, strongly preferred
- Proven experience supporting leadership or executive level positions a big plus
- Microsoft Certified highly preferred; proficiency and/or intermediary skills in Microsoft Work, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Associates degree or higher highly preferred; or equivalent work experience
Core Value fit: Service Excellence & Integrity are integral to your success
Project Management skills are important! You will be tasked with a variety of 'projects' and being able to coordinate and juggle them efficiently is critical
Ability to self-start and get work done without being asked. Go-Getter/Takes initiative.
Strong people skills- You will be in a role where you are helping a lot of teammates. Individual needs to be able to keep a level head and work through tough teammate situations and asks.
Creativity – asked to work on or create new projects for DVP and should be able to get the work done without having your hand held.
Professionalism – from answering the phone to writing e-mails individual’s actions reflect upon the DVP.
Organization – there is a lot of meeting planning and candidate needs to be able to take on these asks by self if necessary.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
Here are some reasons we think you'll love becoming a part of the DaVita team:
· Fortune 200 growth and stability- Profit sharing, Tuition Reimbursement, Growth opportunities!
· Culture of community first, company second, where FUN is one of our core values
· Award winning workplace and training- Voted one of the Most Democratic Places to Work & Most Fulfilling Places to Work
· Recognized world-class patient outcomes- more 4 & 5 star clinics than all other dialysis companies combined!
· Based on 2014 performance, DaVita leads the industry with only 1.4% of facilities having received a Medicare revenue penalty for 2016 (versus 7.1%penalty facilities for the rest of the industry). 1.4%. This means DaVita outperformed the rest of the industry by five times! No brag. Just fact.
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.