Legal Billing Coordinator responsibilities would include providing
legal bill analysis support, reviewing law firm bills to ensure compliance with
DaVita’s guidelines and collaborating with DaVita attorneys on their review preferences.
Ideal candidate for this position would have a high degree of
detail-orientation, possess a team-player attitude and personal accountability.
Applicants must know how to handle confidential information and processes with
Essential job functions:
- Review law firm bills to ensure
compliance with the DaVita’s guidelines.
- Communicate with law firms on
billing compliance and questions.
- Conduct analysis on billing
data to identify spend management opportunities.
- Promote best practice bill
submission and review procedures and identify opportunities to improve
- Deliver advanced metrics on
spend, quality, and performance.
- Manage Legal Billing processes
for new matters and invoice submission.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3+ years spend analysis or
bill review auditing experience (preferred)
- Prior experience as a legal spend analyst, legal bill auditor,
legal bill reviewer, billing coordinator, or junior paralegal a plus.
- Strong negotiation skills,
personable and collaborative.
- Possesses strong communication
skills, both written and oral
- Experience using a major eBilling software vendor,
- Comfortable with learning new
software products, if necessary.
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.