Night Shift Position.
This position performs study procedures and subject-care related to specific trial requirements to ensure that protocol specifications are being met and to ensure sponsor requirements are met. This position reports to the Director or Supervisor of Clinical Operations.
- Provides medical care and oversight for clinical trial patients to ensure appropriate care for subjects and that trial requirement are met.
- Communicates subject or trial procedure information to the Operations Supervisor, Charge Nurse, Investigators, Project Managers and Project Coordinators on an ongoing basis to ensure the safety and integrity of subjects and to ensure data collected for trials.
- Ensures compliance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP), regulatory, and protocol requirements.
- Records study data and maintains source documentation according to Good Documentation Practices.
- Maintains current awareness and knowledge of research protocols; attends required protocol training sessions.
- Assists with inventory, order and stocking of food, linens and supplies.
- Maintains the cleanliness and organization of the clinical research unit.
- Knows, understands, and follows teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures. Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position.
- Provides consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Current NREMT certification required.
- Current Paramedic and/or LPN certification in state of practice required
- Minimum of two (2) years paramedic or EMT experience preferred
- Current CPR certification required
- ACLS certification strongly preferred
- Electrocardiogram experience preferred
- Phlebotomy skills preferred
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Outlook required
- Able to work evening/night/weekend shifts as necessary to support study schedules.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.