We need this job because providing the best proactive customer service, education, and consulting is what we do best for our Falcon Physician customers. The Customer Account Manager position is not a manager of teammates, but rather manages of our very important customers. Falcon Physician Customer Account Managers report to the Senior Account Manager.
This position leads Falcon Platinum implementation end-to-end including virtual and on-site training and provide ongoing customer management once live. This position collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to determine practice requirements and manage stakeholder needs. Position serves as the liaison between the customer community and the software development team.
Candidate must demonstrate experience working with clinical providers and their staff to provide coaching, training, and support of clinical applications. Passion for delivering the best possible experience to customers, solving problems through deductive reasoning, seeking out answers, and relentlessly following up required. This person must also be a strong team-contributor, and work cross collaboratively towards solutions, and with a positive can do attitude.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Communicate and collaborate with clinical and non-clinical staff at customer sites to gather business requirements.
- Evaluate requirements and determine appropriate application configuration to meet new customer needs.
- Build and configure the practice profile within the application per customer requirements.
- Serve as the point of contact for clients throughout the implementation process including conducting and facilitating all meetings and conversations with the customer.
- Coordinate project tasks to ensure the team meets implementation schedule.
- Work with Data Services team as practice representative for PM, lab, transcription, fax interfaces & data movement requests.
- Responsible for implementation role specific practice remote training.
- Provide on-site and remote go live support to practices.
- Develop physician and staff relationships with platinum users.
- Proactively provide ongoing support to practices by keeping them informed of new application features, and software solutions.
- Monitor practice’s reported defects and enhancements.
- Accountable for contributing to the business achieving defined goals.
- Document value added conversations, check-ins and onsite visits within SalesForce.
- Manage and gauge user satisfaction of platinum practices.
- Monitor practice quarterly NPS surveys results.
- Collaborate with teammates to find innovate and more effective ways of supporting customers.
- Onsite visits to practices to understand concerns, resolve problems, coach to improve workflows, and build rapport.
- Plan and host; customer open forums, lunch and learns, trainings, receptions, and renal conferences.
- Educate, promote and encourage all practice users to adopt best practice EHR workflows.
- Participate in projects that serve the needs of the business.
- Coach providers on functionality within Falcon to meet MU & PQRS measures.
- Attend offsite team meetings and participate in team building exercises.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience required.
- Experience supporting and/or implementing healthcare software.
- Knowledge and understanding of CMS’s Meaningful Use program is preferable.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service; proactively communicate and respond promptly to customer and teammate needs.
- Demonstrated strengths in organizational, attention-to-detail, analytical, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to seek out underlying assumptions through probing, questioning, and listening
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively to customers and teammates.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively
- Approachable and open
- Demonstrated professionalism and courtesy in responding to phone calls and emails
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and facilitate effective team interactions; willingness to assist teammates in order to achieve team goals
- Fosters a positive work environment
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities concurrently and meet deadlines; self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through.
- Monthly onsite visits to 1-4 customer practices. Quarterly travel for required business meetings.
- Occasional early morning/end of business day/weekends is required providing superior service excellence to our customers. Some Saturdays will be required for booth hours at renal conferences.
- Ability to deal with confidential PHI information and/or issues using discretion, judgment, and following defined business processes.
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.