Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required. A.D.N. degree from accredited school of nursing required; B.S.N preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree Current RN license in state of practice required with no Board of Nursing disciplinary actions
Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in clinical nursing preferred
Minimum of three (3) years’ renal nursing experience preferred
Minimum of one (1) year’s experience as VillageHealth Nurse strongly preferred with consistent demonstration of:
- Clinical outcomes and MIST documentation in adherence with VillageHealth goals and standards
- Clinical performance demonstrating understanding and support of VillageHealth Core Values, Mission, and Health Plan
- Teamwork and participation in regional and corporate activities
- Strong communication on medical management, operational, and business related issues Minimum of five (5) years’ management experience leading and managing teams required; managed care experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience managing to data driven outcomes and process improvement required
- Demonstrated experience and effectiveness in change agent role
- Demonstrated experience in healthcare coaching preferred Current CPR certification required CNN or CDN certification strongly preferred Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS, AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION
Commitment to and role model of DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors (Village Service Partners) in everyday performance and interactions
In-depth understanding of VillageHealth mission and the roles of teammates in mission accomplishment
Innovative, analytical thinker with demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis, prepare and implement action plans, and lead improvement initiatives
Demonstrated ability to create, refine, and manage new business processes
Ability to maximize resources to accomplish key metrics
Demonstrated ability to work effectively at both detail and big-picture levels and to drive initiatives forward
Demonstrated strengths in organizational, attention-to-detail, follow-through, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Exceptional client relationship management and ability to influence others
Strong analytical skills with the ability to seek out underlying assumptions through probing, questioning, and listening
Ability to proactively identify and analyze issues in the workplace and identify and implement solutions collaboratively
Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.