We love our patients. We think you will too.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you!
Come visit us at our Galaxy Elite Force Career Open House (and tell your friends too!). You will be able to meet with DaVita teammates and learn all about what our Elite Force does. Don’t forget to bring your resume as there will be on-site interviews.
Date: Wednesday September 28th 2016 Noon- 9 PM
(We will have dinner too!)
Thursday September 29th 2016
Especial Events Banquet Facility
2232 N. Alexander Dr. | Baytown, Texas 77520
281-797-0209 cell | 281-422-4646 office
We look forward to meeting you!
Here is what you can expect if you join our Village:
- Fun, relationships-based culture-patient- and teammate-driven
- FORTUNE 500 stability-with the nation's largest independent provider of dialysis services
- Training Magazine Top 125 award-winning education
- Multiple career paths across a variety of cutting-edge modalities
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average-treating more than one-third of the dialysis population (that's approximately 100,000 patients!)
- Exceptional benefits-including the healthcare industry's most generous profit sharing program
- Dedication above all to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure-at over 800 hospital units and approximately 2,400 outpatient dialysis clinics nationwide
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today
Go to http://careers.davita.com
to learn more! There is a great deal of additional information on our website including video clips of current teammates and even a virtual tour of one of our facilities.
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
The shining star in this role should have:
- Current and valid RN license in the state where performing duties required
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program required
- Current CPR certification required
- Medical/surgical, ICU, CCU, and ER experience (preferred)
- Dialysis nursing experience (strongly preferred)
- CNN (preferred)
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
- Flexibility like a gymnast - okay, not literally. What we mean is someone who thrives in an environment that is constantly changing and will face new challenges head-on
- Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with patients and teammates
- Multi-tasking skills, with great time management and prioritizing capabilities
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required
The DaVita Village Difference
- Industry-leading patient care with clinical outcomes ranked above the national average.
- Dynamic leadership grounded in Core Values, Mission and clearly defined goals for you.
- Diverse, team-driven culture that thrives on fun and supports you.
- Commitment to developing you and the chance to explore multiple career paths.
- Stability and strong financial results - ten years of steady revenue growth.
- Performance-based compensation and rewards for your hard work.
- A commitment to the greater good: We are a community first, a company second.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of your patients and work autonomously in an environment where you make the decisions? If so, we'd like to speak with you.