The Senior Manager-Strategic
Sourcing position manages and reduces spend in a variety of direct and indirect
spend categories. This position works with various key teammates within the
company, including senior management.
Requires strategic thinking and high level of analytics. The Senior
Manager has a minimum of 5 years in Strategic Sourcing and drives projects from
start through completion.
- Negotiate and maintain national
and regional contracts for direct and indirect spend categories.
- Develop short and long term
strategies for each contract and product category
- Manage down the costs of assigned
spend categories by executing various sourcing strategies
- Proactively identify and achieve
savings opportunities and operational improvements
- Proactively analyze spend data and
seek out cost containment and cost savings opportunities
- Monitor compliance with DaVita’s
product formularies and ensure contact terms are met
- Conduct RFP processes and work
with legal team to put new contracts in place
- Work with cross functional teams
to evaluate new products for use in our dialysis centers
- Drive operational changes in
support of process improvements & clinical initiatives
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor’s degree in
Finance/Business with 5 years business experience in Healthcare.
- Ability to develop strategic
plans, recommended course of action and implement
- Strong analytical skills -
advanced excel and think analytically
- Excellent verbal and written
communication skills. The position requires a have high level of
interaction with teammates in various departments and at all levels
throughout DaVita, including senior management, and extensive interactions
with key vendor partners
- Strong negotiating skills,
knowledge of legal contracts and experience with RFPs and competitive
- Excellent computer skills in
Excel, PowerPoint & Word
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.