Responsible for delivery of services within large and complex programs. Will manage teams of multiple workstreams in integrated clinical environments, supporting a portfolio of 10 products. Depth and experienced management and multi-workstream skills, healthcare industry or technology with experience in strategy, process and clinical operations. Deep project management on a day-to-day basis - either for large, complex or multiple smaller-scale engagements concurrently. Actively coach and mentor requirements teammates, including ensuring success is driven down through the team. Be able to interface and engage with customer senior leadership including clinical and operational leaders. Innovative, creative and motivated applicants are desired.
SUCCESS OBJECTIVES AND CRITERIA:
· Manage large complex projects; or multiple projects and maintains relationships with customer leadership. Monitor progress, manage risk and confirm key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
· On large complex projects leads and manages multiple workstreams
· Coach and lead requirements management processes and infrastructure to mobilize and manage projects by applying a proven methodology based on industry recognized global standards.
· Team with customer project leadership to design, establish and operate daily program and governance structures tracking performance, status and value realization across workstreams.
· Lead, manage and mentor a knowledgeable team with experience in planning, controlling and executing complex requirements.
· Supervises work of customer and internal teams with little direction.
· Ensures customers are satisfied and projects are delivered on time and on budget.
· Responsible for identifying, delegating and resolving issues before they become a major incident, including effectively assessing and managing requirements risk.
· Ensure requirements deliverables are high quality and are archived for knowledge sharing.
· Work with cross functional teams to determine appropriate support for projects and working to provide flexible solutions for all projects ensuring the success of the company as a whole. This includes utilizing partner resources to enhance their growth and value to the clients.
· Ensure project follows defined SDLC methodology.
· Ensures all project forecasts and administration is accurate, timely, complete, and follows internal processes, procedures and methodologies:
· Project status reports including weekly projections and forecast numbers, team updates, and team T&E reporting, this includes consistent participation in all management update conference calls and meetings.
· Project wrap-up including all requirements documentation, UAT assessments, customer satisfaction documentation, and reference documentation.
· Takes accountability for ultimate requirements delivery success.
Customer Relationship Management:
· Effectively lead and motivate teams. Takes a leadership role, from the delivery side, during requirements to highlight capabilities and experiences.
· Actively facilitates or participates in JAD sessions to support Requirements Teammates.
· Responsible for customer relationships by ensuring delivery of high quality requirements and providing the best solutions for the customer.
· Responsible for ensuring that project margins are achievable as scoped.
· Provides open and prompt communications to customer and endeavors to live up to company mission and values.
· Establishes and effectively leverages a network of customer contacts.
· Consistently deliver quality customer services and drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
· Recruits and grows top talent by participating in recruiting activities and coaching and mentoring members of the professional staff.
· Promptly, thoroughly, and thoughtfully carries out people services and administrative management responsibilities including completing time and expense reports, preparing appraisals, interviewing candidates, providing weekly staffing and financial updates, participating in weekly competency calls and meetings, timely checking and responding to company communication vehicles including voicemail and e-mail.
· Viewed as a strong leader of other managers, technical teammates, and business analysts. Works collaboratively to meet the overall needs of the Village.
· Work with product, operations and development teams to provide recommendations for product and support improvements