DaVita is looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst for its Clinical Products Portfolio who can analyze and translate user needs and observations into functional requirements for our greenfield product space.
- A member of our requirements team working closely with the product group to develop and document capabilities and functional design of clinical products.
- Coordinate and facilitate interactions between clinical teams, business system end-users and technical teams
- Add clear functional perspective in PI Planning Sessions, Product Synchs, and Scrum of Scrums ceremonies
- Facilitate Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions
- Develop and document User Stories and other design artifacts as needed.
- Develop and document screen layouts and business process flows.
- Liaising with the development teams that are engaged in implementing the application.
- Conduct research on emerging patient centered clinical technologies in support of systems development efforts, and recommend solutions that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility in Orders Design.
- Interact with Clinical Enterprise Product Owners, Development Engineers and QA Analysts
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Career path must have included hands-on software development using Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Should be able to grasp complex clinical and business requirements and processes and document them effectively.
- Strong analytical thinker with the ability to conceptualize a system in terms of both data/object model and application and thought flows.
- Demonstrable experience in writing clear and concise User Stories and adding value in various Agile Ceremonies.
- Must be a clear communicator with the ability to build trust and relationships with senior teammates.
- Must be able to articulate complex clinical, technical, and business concepts to cross-functional teams.
- Solid understanding of Software Development Lifecycle using iterative methodologies.
- Experience working in JIRA or Top Team highly desired.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree and five or more year’s technical experience.
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.