The Manager of Entitlements and Due Diligence will be a key member of the Corporate Real Estate team (Team Genesis) and will be responsible for managing the aspects of real estate due diligence, design, permitting and construction of the company's DeNovo (New Center) and relocation self-development program as part of Team Genesis’ DaVita Development Team (DDP). The Manager will work under the direction of the Director of Development for Team Genesis DDP program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages external real estate and development partnerships including surveyors, geotechnical and civil engineers, coordinating the entitlement process, managing architects, drawing production and coordination and ensuring that all areas of the center development process undergo appropriate review;
- Works closely with real estate, operations and legal to accomplish goals, objectives and strategic plans;
- Analyzes and makes business recommendations on construction trends and portfolio conditions;
- Ensures that appropriate steps are taken to anticipate and correct any unsatisfactory operating results and vendor relationships;
- Oversees the preparation of reports to various levels of the organization;
- Works and partners with Director of Development-DDP to create tools, processes, and reports to support robust growth programs and capabilities of self-development program for Village; and
- Mentors, trains and educates other Team Genesis members as the DDP program expands in the number and types of projects developed by DDP.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Commercial Real Estate experience
- Commercial Construction background highly preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.