Regional Registration Specialist Description
Are you up for the challenge? When asked “How do you handle pressure and tight deadlines?” are you the one that answers “That’s when I do my best work!” Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment? Do you have prior experience with insurance benefits and coverage? If this peaks your interest you might just be the right fit for our Regional Registration Specialist! We’re in the business of making sure our patients benefits are correct so the patient can focus on their care instead of their insurance issues!
Are you intrigued? Do you want to know more? If so, get to know us a little bit better and see what we think makes a great RRS teammate by checking out the fine print below:
• Big picture thinker with a keen focus on details - We employ a variety of tools to do our work, and your ability to understand both general and specific business functions will serve you well in this role.
• Critical thinkers - Are you an individual who enjoys puzzles or trying to figure out the root cause of issues? Someone who enjoys a deep dive or analysis of processes to find solutions?
• Organized and task master – Can you keep track of multiple different reports, tasks, and deadlines, all the while meeting your goals and delivering on time?
• Experience verifying benefits/insurance coverage and reviewing payer denials – We’ve found that prior experience in this area helps you acclimate much quicker!
• Great communications skills – Teammates at DaVita communicate openly, honestly and frequently with both internal and external customers. You’ll need to be a master at this.
• A high school diploma – Did you graduate from high school? Great! Did you graduate from a College or a business program? Even better!
• Intermediate computer skills – We work A LOT in multiple different proprietary programs and databases. If you pick up quick and can learn new software – keep reading!
• This position has multiple different layers and the complexities aren’t for the faint of heart, and the impact we have on our patient’s peace of mind is what keeps us fueled!
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Minimum of three (3) years’ healthcare reimbursement experience preferred; experience with admissions, billing, and collections required
- Demonstrated knowledge of insurance rules, regulations and Coordination of Benefits for federal, state, and/or managed care payors in multiple states required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.