No Brag, Just Fact!
Over the last decade, we set out to be the world's greatest dialysis company, and over the next decade, we're poised to build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen. When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality, we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning
environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
The Director, Integrated Care Strategy and Innovation, will co-lead development of a new clinical model of integrated care, evolving our dialysis centers to become the holistic health care hub of our patients by transforming teammate roles, processes, clinical workflows, IT systems, and provider partnerships. A key focus of this role will be to create and implement standardized clinical processes and interventions to reduce patient hospitalizations and non-dialysis spend, resulting in a higher quality of patient life. This strategic transformation of our operations to be ready for the “integrated, at-risk” world is among the executives’ top 3 strategic objectives over the next three years.
Core activities include redefining clinician teammate roles and responsibilities, implementing and training teammates on proven holistic and preventative interventions (e.g. diabetes, CHF, COPD) and processes, creating a one-team approach between dialysis and integrated care teammates, improving provider and specialist partnerships and workflows (care coordination), experimenting with and developing population health technology, clinical workflow experimentation, operating model change management, and process and tool optimization.
The Integrated Care Director will help lead a team of highly-motivated individuals with management consulting, process engineering, change management, and/or clinical experience. This leader is expected to strategically guide work streams, manage pilot sites, and fully lead individual work streams. This highly visible role will work directly with VillageHealth leadership and present out to the DaVita Kidney Care CEO and COO.
Key responsibilities are spread across three categories:
- Contribute to setting the kidney care integrated care strategy for the next 5 years and developing plan to execute against vision
- Partner and collaborate with key teams across the Village to drive this strategy to fruition, including the Clinical Enterprise, the Pioneer process improvement team, and IT
- Prepare and present materials for meetings with executives including the CEO, COO, CMO and various executives
- A integrated care thought leader in developing the next generation teammate facing IT systems
- Proactive sourcing of innovation including gap analysis of where new products could enhance clinical quality and teammate efficiency
- Reactive sourcing of innovation including evaluation of grassroots ideas generated by teammates or submitted by vendor service partners
Pilots and experimentation
- Responsible for monitoring adherence to new clinical processes in pilot centers
- Collaborating with local operations leadership and front line teammates to iterate field designed solutions
- Identifying gaps in change management, roles, workflow, and systems needed to achieve our short and long term goals
- Leads strategic projects including hypothesis development, research, insight generation, and business recommendations
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of DaVita clinical operations
- Expertise in ”holistic care” in a nursing
- Strong executive communication skills
- Strong influencing skills; track record of
successful client relationship development and ability to quickly build
credibility and gain the confidence of individuals at all levels.
- Outstanding conceptual, analytical and
- Demonstrated ability to recognize,
prioritize, and evaluate market trends and specific growth opportunities
- Possesses the ability to balance strategic
vision and execution capabilities to deliver results
- Ability to effectively handle and drive
- Keen understanding of healthcare markets
- Strong business and financial acumen with
a sense of shareholder responsibility
- Team player with the ability to sell
change effectively and influence others
- Comfort with ambiguity
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.