The Customer Support Representatives (Lab) responds to service requests received by telephone, Remedy ticket, email, fax and/or voicemail from internal and external customers. This position evaluates requests, troubleshoots problems, provides requested information and/or routes issues to appropriate teammate.
Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments. This position reports to the Supervisor, Lab Customer Support.
• Responds professionally and knowledgeably in accordance with company standards to inbound and outbound patient and computer system inquiries
o Provides requested information and/or route request to proper subject matter expert
o Assists customers in understanding data entry and laboratory related computer systems inquiries
o Documents call information in call tracking system
• Follows status of incoming calls from inquiry through response; communicate with inter-departmental contacts to ensure customer satisfaction
o Troubleshoot problems; perform needed research
• Assists customers with information on proper specimen handling, processing, packaging, and shipping
• Applies policies, procedures, and compliance regulations governing laboratory operations as applicable
• Performs general administrative support for department including but not limited to emails, voice mails, faxes, and Remedy tickets, switchboard relief, and projects as assigned
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
About DaVita Laboratories
DaVita Labs is a state-of-the-art clinical laboratory delivering timely, accurate lab results focused primarily on kidney care with a relentless commitment to quality. We serve more than 180,000 patients and perform 52 million renal tests annually. We make a difference. We enjoy what we do. Our teammates are best in class professionals who enjoy a challenging yet rewarding work environment where fun and hard work intermingle every day. From our laboratory professionals to our support roles, DaVita labs not only offers a career to fit each individual, it provides a community and a place to call home. As a labs teammate, you become a member of our community and you also become a citizen of something bigger, something great, and something unique - the DaVita Village. With the backing of the overall DaVita Healthcare Partners brand, we are on an exciting trajectory.
Check out our short video
to hear directly from teammates as to why YOU should join OUR Village!
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Want to make an impact in Healthcare? Through science, technology, quality and education, we are committed to expanding discovery and empowering lives. This empowerment comes in many forms. From our laboratory professionals to our support roles, DaVita labs not only offers a career to fit each individual, it provides a community and place to call home.
• Requires a 1 - 3 years of related experience and Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.