Position is located in Denver Headquarters, relocation assitance available.
The Home National Team is creating technology-based innovations that are going to transform the way that therapies (particularly PD) are extended into a patient’s Home. This is an opportunity for a DaVita RN to shape that future. This position provides clinical expertise & leadership to Home projects, particularly innovations, clinical system enhancement, integrated kidney care and growth. Staying connected to nurses and patients is an important component of this role. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Home Special Projects.
I. Provide subject matter expertise to Home innovations (e.g., telemedicine, predictive analytics, clinical system enhancements)
· Provide clinical consultation and actively contribute to the development, integration and implementation of Home innovation projects
· Connect with Home nurses to gather best practices and understand clinical workflows that will inform project development and implementation
· Contribute to the launch of Home pilots and Villagewide initiatives via virtual and in-person facilitation
· Evaluate patient experience for Home innovations via direct patient interaction to inform continuous improvement and service excellence
· Develop or provide consultation for educational training content associated with Home projects
· Facilitate meetings with internal and external stakeholders to advance clinical components of a project
· Review and make revisions to innovations content based on P&P changes, company initiatives, regulatory changes and changes in teaching methodologies
· Participate in the development of BDPs and job aides
II. Home Clinical Subject Matter Expert for IT
· Support the development of Clinic Without Walls (CWOW), DaVita’s next-generation clinical system
· Be the voice for DaVita Home nurses to ensure redesign of clinical systems meet the needs of Home teammates
· Participate in various IT workstreams to provide clinical representation and consultation for Home modalities
III. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
· Provide clinical support as needed to other project teams within Home National Team
· Maintain clinical skills via continuing education and serving as a preceptor
· Position is based in Denver. Travel required: up to 30%
IV. ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS, AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION
· Personal values aligned with DaVita's core values of Service Excellence, Integrity,
· Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun
· Have empathy, consideration and respect for other teammates with the ability to work alongside individuals from diverse cultural, educational and professional backgrounds
· Understands change management principles and has the ability to lead change
· Demonstrates credibility with peers
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
o Ability to work well with cross-functional groups
o Interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at various levels across the company
o Approachable and open
· Time management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities with shifting time frames, and meet deadlines
· Able to work independently and as a member of a team and to foster a positive work environment
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.