This position provides administrative support and performs a variety of administrative duties for the People Services team. The People Services Coordinator works as part of a small team and to ensure success is responsible for performing day-to-day support activities.
Administrative support to People Services department: calendar management, scheduling of meetings and trainings, creating/editing presentations, travel arrangements, expenses, project management. Support time keeping systems. Draft & edit job descriptions. Worker's Compensation processing.
Recruiting: Schedule interviews, communicate and coordinate with leadership team. Support coordination of various recruiting events as needed.
Onboarding: Process new hires. Coordinate and facilitate all aspects of day one new hire orientation classes and One For All Orientation.
Training: Coordinate, track and facilitate training. Track and order supplies for trainings.
Analytics: Calculate retention metrics. Maintain a high level of data quality and record keeping. Prepare documents including spreadsheets, graphs, and presentations with gathered and analyzed data.
Event Planning Support- Help communicate, organize, and plan teammate events and activities.
Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Travel up to 10%
- SHRM Certification preferred
- 0-2 years of experience
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
computer skills in MS Suite applications, specifically MS Outlook, Excel and
maturity level; ability to handle sensitive/confidential information
and adaptable, comfortable with shifting priorities and ability to adapt
quickly to change
degree in Business Administration or Human Resources, preferred
- Associates Degree or Apprenticeship
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.