Leadership & Organizational Development at DaVita HealthCare Partners, Inc. (DaVita) is supported by the Wisdom Team. This team works collaboratively across a complex stakeholder population, helping leaders and teammates grow personally and professionally. Based on the needs of the organization, the team designs and delivers leadership training, provides executive coaching, and facilitates team development. In addition, the team serves as thought partners with leaders who seek to be as intentional about the culture of their teams as they are about their operational metrics.
Teammates in the Manager role will work with DaVita Village University (DVU) and the broader Wisdom Team to meet leadership training needs across the organization. Managers for DVU must be highly effective and comfortable working in matrixed and collaborative teams. They will regularly work as facilitators and instructors. In addition, they may serve as partners to leaders in clinical, operational, and/or management positions.
As needed, teammates in this role will provide support and input for content development for corporate events as well as course improvement and design.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Serve as a role model and champion for DaVita’s Mission, Core Values and culture
- Improve team performance through instruction, intervention, coaching and follow-through with a focus on organizational and team dynamics
- Oversee the facilitation and instruction of several leadership training courses, which include personal and professional development components
- Contribute to improvement of DVU offerings that deliver world-class leadership programs
- Serve as an active member of the DVU faculty of interventional facilitators and presenters
- Member of innovation teams in support of business leader goals and objectives
- Manage project development process to create thought-provoking, engaging, and results-driven training programs
- Help define and deepen leadership, team, and organizational change strategies and processes across the organization
- Support, design content for and/or present at multiple DaVita events and major meetings throughout the year
- Travel is required, 40-50%
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required):
- A Bachelor's degree, ideally with a focus in Leadership, Organizational Development, or Training
- Well-developed instructional skills and demonstrated experience in Adult Learning, Leadership Training, and Learning Strategy
- Proven experience working in Organizational Development and Leadership in large, complex organizations
- Proven ability to handle an extremely fast-paced and intense corporate environment
- Skilled, passionate, engaging presenter
- Experience in process improvement and deployment experience
- Advanced degree (Masters or Ph.D.)
- Curriculum Design experience
- E-Learning experience
- Certification or an advanced degree in any of the following, with a focus in leadership or management contexts, is a plus:
- Adult Education
- Organizational Development
- Executive or Life Coaching
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS, AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS
Commitment to DaVita’s core values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions are essential.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.