GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
DaVita Guest Services has opportunities available for Front Line Call Center Supervisors who have a passion for exceptional customer service and the ability to provide top-notch coaching and training to our dedicated customer service teammates.
- One of the primary roles of the Supervisor is serve our Teammate who serve our patients by securing timely placements and to drive each placement to a successful results in the most efficient and expeditious manner. To accomplish this, it requires a Supervisor to review and monitor the Management of the Patient C.A.R.E. file (Patient request inventory) on a daily basis. Each Supervisor owns their success.
- Responsible for maintaining overall Admissions team performance measurements on Schedule Conformance, Quality Assurance, Attendance, and other mission critical metrics
- Develop and mentor Admissions Specialist IV Teammates around management, motivation and discipline of Admissions Specialists
- Coordinate with Admissions Specialist IV Teammates to design and implement performance incentive programs around specific initiatives
- Develop and enforce DaVita Guest Services policies, procedures, and guidelines including compliance of Federal / State regulations and guidelines
- Coordinate with Training Staff the transition of newly hired Admissions Specialists to the call floor. Ensure that adequate training in all areas of DGS is provided.
- Receive email and phone calls that require escalation/investigation beyond the scope of an Admissions Specialist
- Understand and follow the DaVita teammate handbook and safety and security policy and procedures
- Report any security breach, building repair, etc to Facilities Dept
- Understand fire drill procedure and team rendezvous area outside the building
- Address teammate relations issues as applicable; Administer Corrective Action as needed in a time sensitive manner; Within 24 hours, file incident reports with People Services on any teammate injury for Workers compensation
- Enter CARA/MAC/Workday as needed.
- Maintain proficiency in WorkDay, Peoplenet and Work Force Management supervisor tool
- Remain positive, motivating and support leadership team at all times
- Actively engaged in the recruitment and hiring process with People Services Generalist
- Other duties as assigned
- It is the Supervisors responsibility to review the Patient Care File before and after their shift the in their assigned Divisions. The Supervisor collaborates with the Admissions Group Specialists to assist in guiding the performance of their Private Pay patient placements and market nuances, specifically managing each placement request to completion in the most expeditious and efficient manner.
- Adjust workload distribution to account for callouts & work volume spikes. Each morning the Supervisor must review and evaluate their staffing levels. If work volume exceeds what is reasonable for staff to maintain a workable queue, due to such factors as callouts or spikes in work volume, the Supervisor must meet with their Manager at the beginning of their shift to discuss temporary realignment of staff. The Supervisor should meet with Manager to discuss the possible temporary redeployment of staff to another region.
- Track Overtime, Unscheduled & Scheduled PTO, and Tardiness as required.
- Coordinate with WFM Teammates to determine daily shift schedules for all agents including lunch, break, special projects, and requests for time off; Communicate to WFM Teammates any changes that need to be made in TV
- Maintain a positive / safe work environment for the team
- Work on continual development of individual skills and behaviors that promote the DaVita Way of management and the core values
- Foster improved relations, cooperation, communication and collaboration between DaVita Guest Services, external business partners, and patients
- Roll call of team to ensure attendance & punctuality
- Email notification to team of lateness and callouts
- Update DGS Calendar for scheduled PTO, unscheduled PTO, and altered schedules.
- Review prior day metrics report for and with teammates
- Conduct regularly scheduled team huddles, divisional calls and 1 on 1 meetings with each teammate on their team
- Review and monitor work flows daily and make appropriate adjustments
- Oversee DA Divisional Outlook and Fax Folders; Review and submit PeopleNet adjustments
- Verify PeopleNet timecards are completed correctly
- Management of the Patient Care File
- Organize, create an agenda, and run Homeroom Meetings
- Review and monitor weekly metrics report for teammates
- Attend Supervisor Meetings
- Attend 1:1 Meetings with Manager
- Review and submit PeopleNet adjustments.
- Management of the Patient Care File
- Review teammate QA and address as appropriate
- Perform teammate 1:1 meetings a minimum of once a month to monitor teammate progress
- Generate annual and quarterly PDRs (Performance Development Plan) for direct reports
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Unlike many other call center environments, we aren't in the business of providing monotone scripts and working to get customers off the phone as quickly as possible. Our center is truly a lifeline to current and prospective patients, teammates, family members and renal professionals. Patients rely on us to provide everything from educational information about dialysis options and services to direction about what to do and where to go for treatment when a natural disaster strikes.
On a daily basis, our supervisors utilize their outstanding contact center operations management experience to identify and act upon opportunities for improvement to policies, processes, team, systems, and the overall work environment. In addition, our most successful supervisors continuously put their analytics skills to work to understand how to best utilize call metrics and quality assurance reports to ensure that team performance meets and exceeds established goals and expectations.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- A minimum of 1 years of progressive call center experience including experience in a supervisory or management role. 5+ years of experience in a multi-shift 75+ seat contact center environment is highly desired
- A proven understanding of call center technology including workforce management applications, quality monitoring software and phone switch systems.
- The ability to work variable shifts as necessary to cover other supervisor's vacation time and during high volume periods
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and third party payment systems is preferred - holding a clinical license is a plus
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High School Diploma is required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.