Position Overview and Responsibilities:
•Lead and coach a team of business analysts who are responsible for reports and data for all business lanes at every level within VillageHealth
•Oversee the use and development of technical tools such as Tableau, Cognos, Crystal, SalesForce, Oracle SQL server, Netezza and Microsoft Excel
•Negotiate priorities with upper-management and project analysis and delegate appropriately
•Understand/explain how back end database tables relate to front end clinical software (necessary for ensuring reporting accuracy)
•Set best practices for SQL query writing for the team which involve multiple subqueries which join hundreds of tables and millions of rows of data using various analytic functions
•Lead special projects which involve supporting business initiatives and ad-hoc analysis
All About VillageHealth
VillageHealth is a Strategic Business Initiative of DaVita and is comprised of a dedicated team of specially trained nurses and professionals providing integrated care management to patients with kidney disease throughout the US. We provide services to help improve the lives of our patients by working with them to prevent complications, reduce the number of avoidable hospitalizations and improve overall health.
Let's face it…the world of healthcare is dynamic and moves at the speed of light. Unlike many healthcare companies in the market today, we acknowledge that our teammates are our most important asset and we want to help them to feel fulfilled in their careers.
When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with Tableau, Cognos, and/or Crystal
- At least two years of experience with Oracle SQL Server, Netezza, and/or MS SQL Server or similar program
- At least two years of experience in an analytical role
- At least two years of experience writing custom SQL queries
- At least two years of experience preparing and presenting reports and analysesJoin us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.