We are looking for someone with proven excellence in an Executive Assistant role supporting Senior-Level Management (i.e. Senior Directors, Senior VP's, Divisional VP's, etc.) and C-Suite Executives. Articulate written and verbal communication, the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and the flexibility to work long hours is a must! DaVita is looking for an individual who will go above and beyond to extend the highest level of service possible. 'Thinking outside the box' to make things happen are key traits for this person.
What a superstar Executive Assistant looks like:
DaVita functions as a very fast-pasted work environment, so your ability to work at a high-level of proficiency with little supervision is essential. As an Executive Assistant, you are clever, resourceful and independently driven. You know how to take the ball and roll with it. You have the ability to Get Stuff Done; or GSD as we call it. This is the perfect role for someone who is assertive,organized and able to decisively make well thought out decisions and run with them. We will also be sure to put your multi-tasking skills to the test!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must be high energy with the ability to output and prioritize large volumes of information.
- High volume of scheduling, meeting/event planning and travel itineraries.
- Must serve the organization and outside constituencies.
- Act as a project manager for special projects, which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations, dissemination of information and any other special tasks as assigned.
- Handle and route confidential and non-routine documents and information.
- Must be able to work flexible hours - available on weekends as needed.
- Willingness to work overtime
- Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Executive Assistant (Business Offices)
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High School diploma required. Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
- 5 + years of proven experience supporting leadership positions required (C-Suite, Director, VP or other Senior Level support experience) including calendar management, meeting/event coordination and all aspects of arranging travel (i.e. flight itinerary, car/pick-up, hotel etc.)
- Hands-on experience working in Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 required-ability to modify slides and import data from Microsoft Excel 2007
- Superior written and verbal communication required
Essential Traits for Success as an Executive Assistant:
- Understand and follow DaVita Employment Guidelines and procedure.
- Attend departmental staff meetings
- Possess a strong work ethic; willingness to accept high levels of personal responsibility and commitment; strong drive to go beyond the call of duty
- Possess initiative, a proactive mindset, offer flexibility, strong perseverance and desire for continuous learning
- Strong desire to be part of a fun, yet hard working team
- Multi-tasking - ability to support multiple projects
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work effectively with high-performing teams
- Ability to collaborate with senior-level executives
- Ability to maintain essential electronic connection/communications during non-business hours
- Personal values in line with DaVita's Core Values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment & Fun
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.