At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work. Sound like you? Then you might be a great fit for the Talent Management Manager role with DaVita.
Here's what you can expect as a Talent Management Manager at DaVita:
We are currently seeking a People Services Manager to join our Talent Management group. We're looking for a business savvy project manager who can partner with People Services and our national multi-site facilities. This position with have oversight of our company wide talent management process, including talent reviews, succession planning, and other special projects within talent management. This position will report to the Sr Director of Talent Management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, design, deploy and continuously improve talent development and mobility to increase overall retention. Examples include:
- Oversight of career management programs and professional development programs
- Top talent accelerated growth initiatives (Cross group exposure programs; mentoring programs, and talent brokerage capabilities)
- Developing and deploying new development initiatives such as coaching programs, rotational assignment programs, and so on.
- Clinical leadership development programs and tools.
- Defining clear metrics to achieve optimal results
- Integration of new tools into existing technology/systems
- Partner with People Services and other functions and departments across the company to effectively integrate talent strategy across various functions and activities. Examples include but are not limited to recruiting/selection work processes, talent review and calibration processes, HR analytics reporting, and learning/development initiatives
- Work hand in hand with our field operators to help determine business needs to inform talent initiatives and tools.
- Integrate new and existing tools into existing technology/systems
- Other duties as requested, assigned, or needed
- Travel required: up to 10%
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area required; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of four (4) years project management experience with demonstrated success in managing multiple projects, meeting deadlines, and adjusting priorities appropriately in an evolving work environment with shifting time frames.
- Experience in talent, organizational development, or learning and development strongly preferred.
- Experience in Healthcare preferred
- Strong DaVita mission and values fit
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through
- Demonstrated ability to achieve business objectives, strength in analytics
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at all levels of the company
- Demonstrated strategic and creative vision, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills, strength in analytics
- Travel required: Up to 10%
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.