Senior Nursing Students - Your Future at DaVita awaits!
We welcome you senior nursing student to come and job preview
We have units all over MI
We are offering Student Nurses a job preview/shadow (spend 3 hrs in a dialysis unit to view our nursing role). This can happen in various locations across MI.
Let us know you're interested and we can schedule this for you.
You can apply quickly to this job posting - or email: Lori.Howell@davita.com
60,000 career stories and counting…what will yours be?
We are a FORTUNE® 500 company-featured in Training Magazine's Top 125 and Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
We Love Our Patients
We Think You Will Too
We hire new graduate nurses in our Acute Program and some of our Outpatient Clinics!
We are excited to share the DaVita experience with you.
What our nurses do is vitally important at DaVita-and in the lives of our patients and their families. As part of our professional team of clinicians, you will ensure the compassionate, professional delivery of all dialysis-related services in an outpatient setting. Make the most of your skills to provide the highest level of care to our patients and ensure their safety, comfort, and well being.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you. We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect if you join our Village:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.