About DaVita Rx
DaVita Rx was created in 2005 to deliver prescription drugs to patients receiving care in DaVita dialysis clinics. Today DaVita Rx is the largest renal pharmacy in the U.S. and serves more than 14,000 patients in 30+ states. Utilizing four high capacity pharmacy operations, we deliver on our promise of the highest levels of quality care and are committed to improving the lives of our patients.
DaVita Rx is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity in the context of a successful Fortune 200 company (DaVita Inc. Ticker: DVA). The business has grown from inception to $100 million in annual revenue in just over three years. The potential for further growth is very substantial, projected at greater than 100% over the next 12 months.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties and responsibilities reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
• Communicate proactively with patients to review binder information
• Meet minimum production and quality requirements daily
• Support other departments in day-to-day functions as needed
• Work overtime as needed
• Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed
• Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures
• Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Certified pharmacy technician required
• Spanish language fluency (spoken and written) required, Bilingual a plus
To lean more about DaVita Rx, including a video, please click here
Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.