Do you want to join a company that makes a difference in the daily lives of our patients? Are you a pharmacy technician looking for the next challenge in your career? We are looking for you! Your previous experience as a pharmacy technician will help you succeed in our Clinical Services Coordinator role, a unique position at Davita.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
This position is part of the Formulary Services Team (Pharmacy Services) that supports the management of DaVita medication and product formularies. The Formulary Services Team is an integral part of the Clinical Operations Department, whose charter is to “create the future of healthcare, by innovating clinical practice design, improving quality of care, service, and life.”
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive. Key member of the Formulary Services Team responsible for managing the Formulary Services Helpdesk daily duties that include, but are not limited to:
- Completing initial reviews of formulary exception medication or product requests based on established approval criteria
- Data entry of Formulary Exception request information into Sharepoint
- Ordering of products and medications on behalf of dialysis facilities
- Drafting written responses, correspondence, emails, and spreadsheets as required
- Monitoring patient information and records to ensure that all documentation is created and maintained accurately and in accordance with HIPAA regulations
- Answering phone calls from facility teammates, doctors, and external vendors with professionalism and courtesy
- Triaging calls appropriately and providing problem resolutions where applicable
- Ensuring metrics and service standards are met for optimum customer experience
- Evaluating helpdesk processes and procedures, and suggesting methods to improve operations, efficiency and service
- Handling confidential information with sound judgment
- Being knowledgeable and providing consistent communication of DaVita’s standardized policies and procedures for the Formulary Exception process
- Assist with special projects as assigned by Clinical Operations management or its partners Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Able to work overtime with little or no notice as needed
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences and training as needed
- Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures Travel required: up to 10%
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Registered Pharmacy Technician preferred
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required; advanced skills and proficiency in MS Outlook required
High school diploma or equivalent required
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS, AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION:
Commitment to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions Motivated self-starter with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines Demonstrated exactness in attention to detail; demonstrated proofreading skills Ability to work independently and as a member of a team and to foster a positive work environment Demonstrated creativity and imagination; ability to think outside-the-box Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt easily to a fast-paced, changing environment and to follow through on tasks and assignments Excellent interpersonal skills with strong relationship-building skills Strong written and verbal communications skills including ability to listen effectively and to communicate information clearly and effectively with diverse groups
- Demonstrated ability to write reports and correspondence with clarity
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at various levels across the company
- Demonstrated professionalism and courtesy in responding to phone calls and emails
- Ability to speak effectively before internal and external groups; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.