Great News! DaVita is looking to hire a Garnishment Specialist to join the outstanding Payroll team in Federal Way, WA.
DaVita is an award-winning Fortune 500 healthcare employer that specializes in the Kidney Healthcare arena. If you're seeking a company with core values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun, then this may be the place for you.
This position processes garnishment orders and ensures appropriate payroll deductions and disbursements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates the deduction and payment of garnishments.
- Works with Garnishment partner, Payroll Coordinators, Payroll Call Center, IT, Legal and A/P teams to ensure accurate deductions and timely payment of garnishments.
- Communicates with teammates and plaintiffs as appropriate or needed.
- Working knowledge of garnishment law in a multi-state payroll setting.
- Actively researches and monitors changing legislation to maintain current knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices for processing garnishments in a high volume payroll environment.
- Provides garnishment testing support during payroll system updates, company acquisitions and other testing initiatives as needed.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
High school diploma or equivalent required<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Minimum of two (2) years’ payroll or garnishment experience required
Demonstrated knowledge of garnishment regulations by type including set up, priority, payment, and documents required
Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required
Intermediate payroll software proficiency Workday preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.