ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
• Assigns and processes tickets from teammates to grant access to provider websites
• Maintains group login access by resetting passwords as needed
• Maintains and manages administrative access for payors websites
• Works provider web access projects as needed
• Updates database to confirm requests are complete and to track teammates access
• Works with facilities, teammates, and other customers to coordinate provider web access for teammates based on need
• Provides updates to manager regarding changes, observations, and opportunities for improvement
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of six (6) months corporate office experience preferred
• Intermediate computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.