This position provides tactical support for the physical Data Center, Server Room, and other infrastructure and assets. This position will supervise the installation, maintenance and repair of all IT devices housed inside of the DaVita data center environment. The Supervisor will ensure all data center equipment is functioning at peak efficiency. The Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring work adheres to customer requirements, internal guidelines, to including established timelines.
Provide supervisory and technical leadership to all Data Center Technician.
• Prioritize work for the shift to meet deadlines and ensure Data Center day to day work
tasks are complete.
• Has a high technical understanding of the Data Centers architecture.
• Assists with the designs and the development of DaVita's data center facilities and
business offices server rooms.
• Create and write annual performance reviews for direct reports.
• Manage corrective actions in conjunction with People Services and upper management.
• Assist in interviewing processes.
• Ability to effectively communicate with both IT teams and business owners during
production impacting events.
• Work with IT Teammates to improve processes using collaborative means.
• Train personnel on operational tasks.
• Coordinates the installation schedules for IT devices entering the DaVita data centers
• Coordinates the installation and maintenance schedules for all data center facility
equipment (Only applies to DaVita own data centers)
• Act as point of contact for new work requests for the data center team.
• Coordinate and communicate at a technical level during outages.
• Explore new technologies to increase effectiveness of day to day operations.
• Motivate and mentor team members for improving skills and taking on additional
• Celebrate successes and create a positive, fun-filled work environment.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
This position requires the following minimum qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience.
• 4-6 years of Data Center related experience.
• 2-3 years of supervisor experience with at least 3 direct reports
• Capable of following written process without deviation
• CompTIA A+
• Willingness to travel to different data centers within the DaVita village as required.
• Capable with dealing with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.