Reporting to the Manager, IT Communications, this position supports the creative development and distribution of internal and client-facing communications and marketing materials. The Senior Specialist will also have responsibility for presentation development, event management & execution, and support for senior IT Leadership, including the IT Core Team, StarBoard and the Director of IT Communications. Materials and deliverables will be designed for the IT department and the DaVita Village as a whole.
- Develops content and implements internal communications, including but not limited to, email communications, conference calls, announcements, scripts, PowerPoint decks, templates, newsletters, intranet, and distribution lists
- Creates and supports development of marketing materials including but not limited to marketing collateral, brochures, newsletters, intranet, internal email communications, and communication plans/campaigns to promote DaVita IT
- Ensures messaging is consistent across communications and is in line with DaVita style guidelines.
- Provides support to coordinate, track, compile, inventory IT materials for online resources (i.e. Village Web, StarPoint, ServiceNow, etc.) and fulfillment
- Coordinates and supports team deliverables for DaVita Medical Group (DMG) IT
- Responsible for internal newsletter development and execution
- Establishes and maintains metrics reporting, calendar, and administrative functions for the IT Communications team
- Researches, develops, recommends, and reports on projects/project content
- Participates in special projects and events
- Other duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.