GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
This is a non-exempt, staff level position. The objective of this position is to provide guidance and direction to any Service Desk professional in need of assistance. At times this position may be required to engage in tasks or projects geared toward the reduction of incidents and improvement of ITSS operations. Excellent knowledge of all supported products and Service Desk operations is expected. A demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively (both written and verbal) is expected. A demonstrated positive attitude and approachability are absolute requirements for this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Logging and tracking all inbound issues, problems and requests for service through all entry points
- Must be familiar with Windows Operating systems
- Must be strongly knowledgeable of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent ability to support DaVita’s non-Clinical applications (e.g Starlearning, Villageweb)
- Must have excellent understanding of DaVita’s IT environment and technical Infrastructure
- Excellent understanding and ability to support the desktop, telecom, and mobile device products supported within the DaVita Village
- Excellent understanding and ability to support DaVita’s proprietary Clinical Applications
- Complete understanding of the function and relation of all ITSS teams (Build, Transform, and Run)
- Ability to deal with a wide variety of customers
- Outstanding ability to listen and understand inquiries and issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Above average typing speed
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision making ability
- Communicating with customer, providing status updates, and follow-up ensuring satisfaction
- Ability to work in a fast moving and highly monitored environment
- Provide on-call support as scheduled during non-business hours
- May be required to travel as needed
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Min of HS diploma/GED and One-year certificate from college or technical school; or
- Three to six months related experience and/or training; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have met or exceeded the current Service Desk Tiering targets for the position of Service Desk Professional 4 or demonstrated an exceptional technical and/or clinical application aptitude.
- Must exceed expectations in regards to living the DaVita Core Values
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.