Looking for a job that will utilize your medical insurance and education skills with an emphasis on face-to-face patient interaction?
If you answered "YES" then we have the opportunity for you!
Patient Pathway is on a quest to find the newest member of our Patient Relations Liaison team.
Patient Pathway is a new rapidly-growing team within DaVita, the nation's largest independent provider of kidney dialysis. As an integral part of this team of individuals, you will serve as a liaison between patients, physicians, hospitals, clinics, and healthcare insurance providers. We seek to utilize your knowledge base in patient education including medical insurance by connecting you face-to-face with our patients, and allowing you to deal effectively with their unique and sometimes difficult situations.
You have the opportunity to thrive in an independent, goal oriented work setting. Your multitasking skills will be put to the test as you intercept and respond energetically to the requests of your multiple constituents.
Did we mention that you will have the benefit of witnessing your positive impact in the lives of our patients daily?
As a teammate with Patient Pathway you will enjoy the stability of working with a well established Fortune 500 company, while simultaneously experiencing daily impact in the lives of patients. You can be confident that fulfillment within your position and career advancement opportunities will abound!
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Patient Relations Liasion:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Are you the one?
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, Bachelors Degree strongly preferred
- Strong customer service skills in face-to-face interaction settings
- Strong work ethic and desire to serve our patients
- Knowledge of Medical Insurance (Medicare/Medicade/Commercial)
- Valid drivers license and ability to travel locally is a must
- Experience in educating patients or others
- Experience with hospital settings is preferred
- Dialysis experience preferred
- Experience with Word/Excel/Outlook
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.