Are you the type of person who is invigorated by getting to the root of a problem and developing tracking methods for new processes? Do you love data and are skilled at identifying trend and key areas of opportunity? As a Business Development Associate, your contributions will enable the DaVita Village to give life to our patients and that fuels our teammates to strive for ever greater results.
Here's what you can expect as a Business Development Associate at DaVita.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
This position is responsible for the market share growth of Falcon IT products through direct sales efforts with physicians. This is accomplished by generating leads in an assigned region, building strategic relationships, collaborating with teammates, presenting value to potential customers, and creating urgency to adopt Falcon technology.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
· Develop strategic territory plan to generate sales activity
· Communicate Falcon and DaVita value to physicians in assigned region
· Attend conferences, meetings, and tradeshows as assigned
· Work collaboratively with other teammates within the Falcon team as well as in field operations
· Effectively communicate Falcon IT value propositions to physicians and teammates
· Provide demonstrations of Falcon IT solutions
· Engage in strategic sales strategies and tactics to progress opportunities to closure
· Document all activities in customer relationship management system
· Travel to meet with physicians and teammates
• Work collaboratively with Field Operations, Marketing, Falcon teammates, and market intelligence to craft a strategic plan to increase the use of Falcon IT in a specific region.
• Success Metrics for this position include closed sales, sales activities, and field operations engagement.
• Develop meaningful relationships with existing Falcon IT customers, DaVita teammates, and potential customers.
• Participate as appropriate in regional and national tradeshows, Field Operations meetings, and teammate meetings and development opportunities.
• Support other company needs and projects as requested
• Meet or exceed assigned sales goals
• Moderate travel required
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION:
- (Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required):
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years experience in IT or healthcare sales preferred. Sales experience in other fields considered
- Demonstrated expertise in persuasive verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships within an assigned territory
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member to accomplish pre-determined results and meet goals and/or to help establish those goals based upon market knowledge
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word) and Outlook
- Commitment to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions
- Professional conduct, attitude, appearance, and approach to physicians, hospitals, and facilities
- Exceptional customer service and relationship-building skills
- Proactive, visionary thinker able to conceive and carry out new ways and means to facilitate ESRD care providers’ work and treatment of patients; demonstrated strengths in problem-solving
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.