As a leader in Billing
Operations & Analytics, you will play a key role in building a world-class
claim submission and reconciliation capability for DaVita’s Revenue Operations
(ROPS) group. You will be accountable for assisting in shaping short and
long term strategy to increase revenue yield and speed.
DaVita is a Fortune 200 company and has been
a leader in the Kidney care community since 1999. This position is based out of
our Pennsylvania Business Office which is home to our Revenue Operations Team
and clinical leaders from the area. Live
up our core value of FUN in our game room, gym, Zen space or restaurant.
responsibilities as a Manager of Billing Operations and Analytics, may include,
but are not limited to:
- Supporting the design,
implementation, and management of process improvements to enhance claim
submission efficiency and quality
- Performing detailed analyses
of claim submission data and overseeing the development of routine and ad
hoc reporting to identify key areas of opportunity
- Collaborating with
cross-functional teams to develop creative solutions to complex claim
- Cultivating strong
relationships with internal and external partners
- Identifying and enacting
opportunities for learning and development within the team
- Building a talented and
cohesive team through team and individual development
- Travel required: up to 10%
Qualifications for our
Shining Star for the Manager of Billing Operations & Analytics are:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 2+ years supervisory experience required
- 4+ years experience in healthcare reimbursement/collections preferred
- 2+ years experience in project management preferred
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint required; intermediate skills in MS Word and Outlook required; Advanced skills in MS Access preferred
- Advanced experience working with healthcare billing and collections systems preferred
- Demonstrated willingness, desire, and ability to lead with aptitude for coaching, mentoring, training, and developing teammate performance
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities appropriately
- Self-starter with high degree of drive, initiative, and follow through
- Role model of DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment, and Fun in everyday performance and interactions
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.