This position reports to the Manager of Physician Reporting & Analytics and participates as a core member and contributor to Nephrology Practice Solutions (NPS), the strategic business initiative at DaVita responsible for partnerships with nephrologists to transform business and clinical practices of the future. The analyst’s primary responsibility is to provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support to NPS’ employed physician practice and finance business lanes. The role will require strong communication skills, attention to detail, comfort working with numbers, and the ability to work efficiently and effectively with teammates.
Physician Reporting (50%)
- Support the coordination, design and development of standard physician reporting packages and ad-hoc reporting requests
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with internal teams to determine and gather necessary data
- Develop working knowledge and expertise in physician practice operations
- Clearly present findings and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the team to overcome any obstacles encountered during projects
- Is willing to stretch “up” and “down” in responsibilities
- Support on-going development and coordination of pricing models
- Participate in preparing standard reporting packages for our physicians and Corporate Finance areas
- Assist in summarizing and communicating results and/or next steps in PowerPoint
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Bachelor’s degree required
Minimum 1-4 years of relevant experience in consulting, investment banking, business / strategy planning or corporate finance preferred
Strong attention to detail and comfort working with numbers
Demonstrated interest in healthcare industry and entrepreneurial environments preferred, but not required
Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook required
VBA, SQL and other programming skills desired; willingness to learn required
Travel required: up to 10%
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.