The Coordinator, Data Mgmt Operations prepares accurate case report forms in a timely manner in accordance with protocol and study sponsor requirements. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Project Management.
Transcribes applicable study data from source documentation to electronic and/or paper case report forms in accordance with study protocol and sponsor requirements
Responds to database queries generated by the study monitor and/or Data Management representative in accordance with sponsor requirements
Identifies and reconciles documentation discrepancies to ensure data integrity and accuracy
Implements and complies with continuous quality improvement initiatives
Provides study sponsors/monitors with required research data for their review
Maintains current awareness and knowledge of research protocols; attends education sessions provided to research teammates on trial conduction or research projects
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
High school diploma or equivalent required
Associates degree in related area preferred
Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.