This position provides customer service and customized solutions to our Salesforce.com users.
• Training and on-boarding of new users
• Interacting with SF users to identify needs and implement solutions
• Customization of database that includes: field creation, validation rules, triggers, workflows, custom objects
• User management: Creation and customization of roles, profiles, layouts, access and sharing rules
• Analytics creation and maintenance of reports, dashboards and notifications
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Salesforce.com Admin certification and/or 2-3 yrs equivalent experience
- Customer service
- Project management and implementation of Salesforce.com solutions
- Salesforce Integration with other third party solutions
- Supporting custom Salesforce.com applications
- Usage of Data Loader
- Excellent Communication
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive things to completion
- Detail oriented
- Strong analytic skills / advanced Excel / Access
Desired Experience (Nice to have)
- Data migration with different platforms, Oracle, SQL, etc.
- Experience with complex implementations, multiple user groups in 1 org, multiple orgs
- Experience with implementing SalesCloud, ServiceCloud, Data.com
- Crystal Reports
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.