Great News! DaVita, A Fortune 200 Healthcare company, is looking for a few motivated individuals to join the Evergreens Leadership Program as an Analyst.
Are you the type of person who is invigorated by getting to the root of a problem and developing tracking methods for new processes? Do you love data and are skilled at identifying trend and key areas of opportunity? As an analyst, your contributions will enable the DaVita Village to give life to our patients and that fuels our teammates to strive for ever greater results.
New Grad Opportunity!!! Salaried Positions!
Calling all Business, Management, Accounting, Finance, and Healthcare Graduates:
The Evergreens Rotational Leadership Program
Starting June 2017
Rotational Leadership Program with an International Fortune 200 Company!
DaVita is offering 18 month rotational leadership opportunities in the Revenue Operations, Accounting/Finance, and Clinical Operation departments at our Business Offices located in Tacoma and Federal Way, Washington! These are regular full-time positions within our organization for new grads and are separate from our internship positions!
DaVita is an award-winning Fortune 200 healthcare employer that specializes in the Kidney Healthcare arena. If you're seeking a company with core values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun, then this may be the place for you.
At DaVita, we “walk the talk” when it comes to our core values!
This is an ideal program if you are looking for a unique opportunity to gain leadership experience and exposure while rotating through various departments and positions. You will learn how the specific departments within a Fortune 200 company interrelate, how to develop and lead teams and what business, financial accounting, and reporting issues a publicly traded international company faces.
The goal of this program is that successful completion will result in a full-time position best suited for you and the company within our Accounting, Finance Revenue Operations or related departments!
During the 18-month program, potential departments you may rotate through include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Revenue Valuation & Reporting
- Project Management
- Insurance Billing & Collections
- Financial Reporting
- Cash Applications
- General & Joint Venture Accounting
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in General Business, Management, Finance, Accounting, or Healthcare is required
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better - please be sure GPA is reflected on your resume and application
- Have 6+ months of business experience
- Completion of 2+ Management and Accounting courses required
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel and Word required
- You must have demonstrated leadership skills. Please be sure these are listed on your resume and application
- Must be capable of performing analytical procedures
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate a high ability to “get stuff done” and be adaptable
- Strong ability to work independently
- Demonstrate DaVita's core values
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.