This position provides logistical and clinical insight for the appropriate placement, effective implementation and conduct of a variety of projects, including but not limited to clinical studies within the Early Clinical Research division of DaVita Clinical Research.
· Provide leadership, overall direction and oversight for Early Clinical initiated research studies to ensure effective project completion and conduct.
· Prepare, manage and report studies against targets/goals including scope, schedule, metrics and revenue. Ensure project deliverables are met.
· Maximize operational efficiency of project activities at study sites; develop relationships with all points of contact for successful project completion.
· Coordinate project teams and project plans for assigned projects.
· Develop and communicate project scope, timeline, resource requirements and assumptions in integrated MS Project Plan. Develop project communication plan.
· Travel required up to 25%.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Work overtime as needed
· Attend team meetings, phone conferences, quality improvement meetings, educational activities, and training as needed
· Participate in management and strategic planning meetings
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.