At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
Sound like you? Then you might be a great fit for Contracts Manager with DaVita.
Here's what you can expect as a Contracts Manager at DaVita:
Candidate will be responsible for assisting DaVita Clinical Research (DCR) attorneys with day-to-day legal operations including contract review and administration; reporting directly to Sr. Corporate Counsel -Clinical Research.
- Primary JLD contact for contract negotiation for DCR
- Work with JLD attorneys to create and administer contracting process including gathering critical information, creation of agreements from templates, provide stakeholder updates, prepare related PowerPoint presentations, Excel files, and email communications
- Communicate and manage contract review by JLD (legal team) attorneys as necessary; Identify opportunities to optimize processes and enable a highly efficient use of attorney time
- Supporting administrative reporting requirements of the JLD
- Performing special assignments or projects as assigned
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed or required
- Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures
- Partner with Team Quest (compliance) in support of the clinical research policies and procedures
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum 2-5 years related experience
- Strong command of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- 2 years of healthcare experience preferred
- 1 year of clinical research experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of competing demands.
- Personal integrity, judgment and the ability to make decisions quickly. Hands on, efficient and proven ability to “Get [a lot of] Stuff Done” with a bias for action and strong sense of ownership.
- A commitment to personal and professional growth.
- Candid and personally secure.
- Ability and willingness to seek and receive feedback constructively as development opportunities.
- Ability to work independently, shift focus, adapt to changing priorities, maintain patience in high pressure situations and take initiative where appropriate.
- A bright individual who is a “quick study” and grasps issues quickly. Not hindered by an overly bureaucratic and structured approach to solving problems.
- Possesses good stamina and humor; able to work well under pressure.
- A strong commitment to being a team player.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.