Director - Corporate Strategy / DaVita Rx - Denver CO
The Director of Corporate Strategy will lead high priority strategic initiatives focused on the DaVita Rx business unit. As part of the Corporate Strategy Team, the Director will work directly with leaders of the DaVita Rx business and also collaborate with the broader organization, including leaders from the Kidney Care (DaVita) and DaVita Medical Group (DMG) businesses. The Director will typically lead a team of analysts and business partners to develop growth strategies and support senior executives on specific projects. Topics will likely include:
- Broad-based growth strategies for DaVita Rx, including those that leverage the unique capabilities/assets of DaVita and DMG
- M&A to drive core business expansion and/or innovation
- Integrated care business model development
- Policy evaluation and advocacy campaign development
- Evaluation of healthcare macro trends and associated implications
- Stakeholder strategy (e.g., physicians, payors)
The Director will join a team of highly motivated individuals with previous leadership experience from McKinsey, Bain, BCG and various investment banks, as well as clinical expertise. The individual is expected to independently lead projects across a variety of topics and engage effectively with a wide range of teammates.
Through their work, the Director will gain a strong understanding of the business and have significant exposure to senior leaders, positioning them well for future opportunities within strategy, DaVita Rx or elsewhere in the broader DaVita Village.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Top-tier MBA or advanced degree (e.g., MD or PhD)
- 2+ years post-graduate degree experience in consulting, investment banking, pharma strategy or pharma business development
- Demonstrated expertise in healthcare, especially the pharmaceutical space a plus
Additional success factors:
- Outstanding conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong overall athlete ability to have impact across a range of functions and disciplines
- Ability to engage directly with senior level executives (e.g., CEO, President, etc.)
- Strong influencing skills; track record of successful client relationship development and ability to quickly build credibility and gain the confidence of individuals at all levels.
- Strong sense of accountability; passion for owning projects and driving them to completion
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills
- Team player with the ability to sell change effectively and influence others
- Strong verbal and written communications, including presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to recognize, prioritize, and evaluate market trends and specific growth opportunities
- Ability to effectively drive multiple projects
- Ambitious and pro-active with strong team leadership skills
- Keen understanding and passion for healthcare
- Strong desire to manage, develop and mentor other teammates
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.