This part-time position collaborates with the multidisciplinary team providing education, assessment of opportunities for improvement, and ongoing monitoring of the processes of vascular access programs. Through these activities, this position focuses department efforts to improve vascular access outcomes.
• Dialysis experience is required
• Must be willing to travel
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
• Analyze data and collaborate with Clinical Operations, Clinical Services and Vascular Access Management Team to improve vascular access outcomes
• Organize and schedule meetings, seminars, and education classes to further outcome improvements in vascular access
• Participate in Continuous Quality Improvement of vascular access care and management to improve patient and facility outcomes
• Facilitate divisional vascular access improvement projects and timelines as directed or needed
• Proactively collect and report accurate, complete data and assessments of vascular access projects
• Increase the likelihood, strength, or effectiveness of all of the Multidisciplinary Access Care Team's vascular access "focus" development and identify opportunities for vascular access improvement
• Collaborate with Quality Management, Clinical Services and Education Teams to assure appropriate knowledge and skill development of teammates, physicians, provider partners and hemodialysis patients in the care and management of vascular accesses
• Develop vascular access program tools and materials to facilitate education and skills development of multidisciplinary vascular access teams
• Assist in maintaining an educational library, new product evaluations, and DaVita company guidelines regarding vascular access-related clinical practices as directed
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
(Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required):
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION:
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.