The Operations Analytics team analyzes and interprets operational and medical cost data and communicates findings and recommendations to multidisciplinary groups. This role oversees the day to day work of the analysts on the team bringing technical mastery, advanced analytical insight, and quality assurance to the above deliverables. The position will be directly responsible for managing internal teammates and high priority projects. This position will have significant executive exposure and qualified candidates must be comfortable presenting analyses to engaged senior leadership as operational and cost analytics is a rapidly growing focus area within DaVita VillageHealth.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Yes
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Performs analysis and reporting of operational data, utilizing personal experience and knowledge to synthesize information
- Oversees and performs QA on team’s analyses; bringing analytical rigor and technical mastery
- Manages a team of analysts on a day to day basis
- Acts as a partner to medical actuaries and translates findings into operational strategies
- Analyzes data using various methods to evaluate the effectiveness of company Intervention Programs as well as "slices" the data to produce various management reports.
- Supplements standard analytics with statistically and/or quantitatively driven insights to further drive the teams’ understanding of the results.
- Creates and validates various reports monthly, quarterly and/or annually that track client medical claim utilization, provider billing patterns, and VillageHealth's progress in achieving target goals.
- Formulates solutions/recommendations as needed for internal and client use, and presents this information to various internal and external groups.
- Prioritizes both individual and team project workflow while providing necessary updates to senior management.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field strongly preferred
- Technical proficiency in relational database principles including excel and MS-Office software
- Demonstrated experience with statistical and quantitative analysis that can be readily applied to work assignments
- Minimum of 4-6 years relevant experience; people/project management experience strongly preferred
Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to successfully perform the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position.
Physical requirements can vary. These must be reviewed with management. However, in general, the position requires the following physical activities:
- Ability to hear and interact by phone, in person, and in presentations clearly and efficiently
- Ability to use computer and all peripherals as needed to meet goals
Vision adequate to perform essential duties and responsibilities of position.
Level III - Moderate noise (examples: business office with computers and printers, light traffic)
No required tasks involve greater exposure to blood, body fluids or tissues than would be encountered by a visitor. The normal work routine involves no exposure to blood, body fluids or other hazardous conditions
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />