General Purpose of the Job:
Reporting to the Director of Clinical Operations (VillageHealth), the Provider Relations Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with providers who manage care for our ESRD patients. The role also creates and maintains relationships with dialysis clinics and other providers to partner on patient education and retention efforts. This role will drive business results and proactively resolve issues through effective communication with physicians and VillageHealth’s payor partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifies and establishes relationships with key providers involved in delivering an effective care delivery model to ESRD patients
• Acts as a liaison between dialysis facilities, field operators, and VillageHealth
• Works closely with Government Business team to identify and implement best practices related to patient education and retention.
• Ensures effective problem resolution, and facilitates communications between providers and payor partners
• Executes detailed project plans and regularly provides appropriate analysis and reporting on key initiative metrics, tracking progress relative to goals
• Provides recommendations for innovative projects and processes to help improve deliverables and/or existing processes
• Supports clinical teams in troubleshooting network challenges
All About VillageHealth.
VillageHealth is a Strategic Business Initiative of DaVita and is comprised of a dedicated team of specially trained nurses and professionals providing integrated care management to patients with kidney disease throughout the US. We provide services to help improve the lives of our patients by working with them to prevent complications, reduce the number of avoidable hospitalizations and improve overall health. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Let's face it…the world of healthcare is dynamic and moves at the speed of light. Unlike many healthcare companies in the market today, we acknowledge that our teammates are our most important asset and we want to help them to feel fulfilled in their careers.
When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred
• Minimum of three years of experience in healthcare operations, provider relations, or a business setting
• Health plan, health system, or provider group experience preferred
• Ability to travel up to 25%
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />