Great News! DaVita is looking to hire a Payroll Technical Analyst to join the outstanding payroll team in Federal Way, WA!
DaVita is a HealthCare Fortune 200® company that, through its operating divisions, provides a variety of health care services to patient populations throughout the United States and abroad. A leading provider of kidney care in the United States, DaVita delivers dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. We support numerous programs dedicated to creating positive, sustainable change in communities around the world. The company's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Here's the Scoop!
Primary function of this position will be to configure Workday modules (payroll, absence management, benefits, etc.) to meet the needs of the business. Supply business requirements and perform user acceptance testing with DaVita’s timekeeping vendor, PeopleNet. Assist in the management of security administration for our HR/Payroll systems (Workday and PeopleNet). Monitoring and troubleshooting of both internal and external integrations. Responsible for documenting new/existing processes and procedures. Training of teammates and participation in testing of payroll systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops testing scripts and executes of testing.
- Develops on-going testing catalog and requirements.
- Trains teammates on DaVita’s payroll systems.
- Troubleshoots issues and delivering solutions in PeopleNet and Workday.
- Up keeps Security maintenance.
- Develops and maintains functional/user documentation.
- Assists in identifying, gathering and implementing organizational needs and requirements.
- Functional lead/project management for assigned initiatives.
- Determines data analysis for accuracy and comparisons.
- Re-engineers and develops processes.
- Supports all departments that utilize DaVita’s payroll/HR systems.
- Acts as a liaison between end users, functional teams and IT.
- Validates system generated calculations for multi-state, multi-company payroll processes.
- Identifies and implements process improvements within DaVita’s payroll/HR systems.
- Designs and documents process flows for existing or to-be processes of DaVita’s payroll/HR systems.
- Configures Business Processes in Workday.
- Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High School or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred
- Multi-state payroll and payroll tax experience, in an in-house processing environment
- Workday Configuration experience preferred (or other SaaS Experience)
- Minimum five (5) years’ gathering business requirements
- Minimum Five (5) years’ writing and executing test scripts
- Minimum 3 years as functional analyst
- Experience with coordination/leading of projects and related project task
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.