The Single Patient Agreement (SPA) Team is looking for an energetic, highlyorganized, detail-oriented problem solver with strong initiative to support our negotiating efforts. The SPA team serves a pivotal role in enabling DaVita to provide life-saving care by negotiating patient-specific agreements with health insurance companies and hospitals across the country. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, have top notch computer skills, a passion for service excellence and a demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of communications in an efficient and professional manner. We are a dynamic team where everyone is a leader and everyone has the opportunity to shine and make a significant contribution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Manage communications coming into the team’s central email account.
- Perform QA of executed Single Patient Agreements to support a timely billing process and revenue accuracy.
- Drive post-execution SPA system maintenance to ensure accurate monthly metrics.
- Establish and maintain superior working relationships with both payors and internal customers
- Ensure compliance with established Service Level Agreements by providing regular updates to customers on outstanding SPAs
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associate’s degree in related field required
- Minimum of 3 years’ healthcare claims administration, contracting, or payor experience preferred
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access and Outlook required, and basic familiarity with Oracle Financial Systems and billing systems preferred
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS, AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION
- Commitment to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors (Village Service Partners) in everyday performance and interactions
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups and managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines; high degree of initiative
- Demonstrated strengths in organizational, attention-to-detail, follow-through, analytical, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Self-directed; able to function independently and as a member of a team and to foster a positive work environment
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.