The ideal candidate for this career opportunity will be a quick-learner, ambitious and ready to learn. The person in this position will have a strong sense of "team" and have the keen ability to work well with others. Basic requirements are a Bachelor's Degree (we need to be able to tell you like numbers!), some work experience (this includes internship experience), intermediate to advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Here's what you can expect as a Financial Analyst at DaVita:
The ideal candidate for this career opportunity will be a quick-learner, ambitious and ready to learn. The person in this position will have a strong sense of "team" and have the keen ability to work well with others. Basic requirements are a Bachelor's Degree, intermediate to advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Here's what you can expect as a Senior Financial Analyst at VillageHealth (VH)
The Senior Financial Analyst will help drive growth, profitability, and operational excellence across VH. The Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Supervisor of Finance & Accounting.
This position is responsible for supporting process improvements, metric/report development, special projects, and providing detailed revenue and expense valuation analysis to ensure departmental goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
• Prepare detailed analyses of business financial results, variance to budget, tracking to forecast, etc. on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Assist with annual budgeting process, specifically with development of analyses to drive budget guidance, and QA reports to help identify potential budget errors
• Maintain and refine financial models
• Assist operations & business development leaders with development of customized / comprehensive financial models
• Operational Reporting/Management
• Develop and prepare detailed analyses of key clinical and operational data to measure the ongoing performance
• Develop fluency with the core business operations, financial reports and performance metrics
• Communicate with field teammates to identify data errors and institute processes to correct them
• Support field teammates on ad hoc questions and analyses
• Other ad hoc financial and operational projects as needed
• Expected minimal (10%) travel
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
• Bachelor’s degree, quantitative disciplines preferred
• 2+ years in finance, consulting, or relevant business analytics role
• Experience with financial/operational Excel modeling including:
• Ability to combine data from multiple sources and understand limitations of various data sources
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to properly organize and structure model to efficiently answer the relevant business question
• Experience using range of Excel functions to enable moderately complex analyses
• Synthesize model findings to identify actionable insights and deliver big-picture “answer”
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong communication skills to share recommendations to key stakeholders through verbal and written presentations
• Experience with Hyperion Essbase, Tableau or Anaplan a plus
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.